Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Final and In-Class Debate

Hey Guys!

I hope you all had a great spring break! I was wondering if anyone wanted to get together on Thursday and go over the study guide for the exam. I have been working on it, but it would be nice to throw some of our ideas back and forth. Let me know!

Also, we are in a group for the debate this week. Our topic is the government's stance for/against genetically modified food in a poor country. Do you know if we are supposed to use one particular article from last weeks readings like the debate we had last time? I guess we'll figure it out.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

mbcentury said...

I'd be willing to meet at some point this afternoon/evening, as I will most likely be on campus most of the night studying and whatnot. Just let me know.